Friday, October 13, 2006

Grandparents's House - Rina


I went to my grandparents's house on Wednesday to meet them. They are 72 years old,but high-spirited. Their smailing face are very warm. I love them. Another reason, why I went there was to try on Kimono. Now, I'm 19. I'll become 20 next year. I'll attend a coming- of age ceremony at the year after next. So I have to choice which Kimono I want to wear. At first, I tried on my mother's one. This picture shows it. I want to wear this Kimono for the ceremony,but it was too small to me. So I gave up
and try on another,but everything were too small to me. I can't buy Kimono because it is too expensive. It costs about three thousand hundred yen or more,so I have to rent a Kimono from Kimono rental shop. I was dissappointed on the day.

No comments: