Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Favorite book - Rina


“Momonokandume”
It was written by Momoko Sakura. She is a comic artiest too. She writes a very famous comic “Chibimarukotyan”. She is a versatile person. This book has short stories. All stories are about her real life. They are stupid stories, I couldn’t stop laughing, but I could learn a lesson from these stories. I learned how I enjoy living everyday. She writes that”If you feel, today is boring, you should take a walk, and go to a place where you never visited. Then you can find your new world.” I was impressed by this sentence. I noticed it is important to find enjoyable things by myself. If you feel happy, everything becomes happy. If you feel studying is enjoyable, it become enjoyable. So I started to think things positive, and enjoying my life. If you feel everyday is boring, you should read this book

No comments: