Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year...Maiko


New Year's Eve
I had really good time on this new year's eve.Since last year, I've been wanted to go to the Kansai airport to see sun goes up. Last year, I went to Kyoto. It was good although my freinds told me that it was amazing to see sun rises from the mountain in the morning on New Year's day! And Kansai eirport is nice place to enjoy it because they have an observatory. So last year I was really looking foward to see it. Actually it was wonderful!! I really loved it. But I was little sad because I couldn't see the sunrise clearly because the weather was not so good, It was cloudy. And I went to there and been waited for long time before that. It was really really chiling outside at night so I got cold. But I was enjoyed it and I felt like I can make a fresh start! I want to go there next year too! Next year, I think I better wearing a more warm socks!

No comments: